Thursday, November 24, 2011

CLEOPATRA SONG

Ra, ra, Cleopatra!
Famous beauty coming at ya!
Ra ra, patra Cleo!
Guys all go gaga for me-o!

I am a leader And a lady and a queen
I'm Cleopatra
Such a queen, never been seen
I am a pharoah
Yet they're-o meant to be guys
But I don't care-oI just wear-o beard disguise

My mum and dad were pharoahs
I thought my rule's due
But both my older sisters Thought that they should
rule too
Oh dear, they both died!
I wonder who that would leave
Little me-o, pharoah Cleo?
Okay, no time to grieve!

Think that's alarming, you'd be right but it gets worse
Married my half brother And we ruled the universe
That bad romance Led to an overcrowded throne
But then he died, boo-hooSo now I rule alone

Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah
All hail lady Cleo!
Wah, wah, wah, la, la
Coolest pharoah by far!

Fashion topped my list of vices
[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/h/horrible-histories-lyrics/cleopatra-lyrics.html ]
Bathed in asses' milk and spices
Then I dressed like goddess Isis
Long, black hair in ringlets nicest
Vipers too for men entices
Finest linen robe, top prices!
Married another brotherHe's an okay geezer
But never toldOf my love for Julius Caesar
Had Caesar's child and hopedThat he'd be crowned
king
My bro said no, I said 'Oh!'And I murdered him

'Cause I am CleopatraEgypt's royalty
The ruling pharoah, don't you dare-oMess with me!
My pokerface smilesOnly when I see
A man who takes my fancy likeOh! Mark Antony!

Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah
Another Roman leader.
Wah, wah, wah, la, la
No Egyptian crowd pleaser

Ra, ra, Cleopatra!
Finally, I'd met my match-a!
Ra, ra, patra Cleo!
Ends in death for him and me-o!
My life was a dramaI was one kooky mama!
Woah, woah, woah, you know
Today I'd be a favourite of thePaparazzo!

No comments:

Post a Comment